
Why is this feeling in me?
With fear, unstable, made me an arrestee.
Blame love for it, that I wanted,
That made me Sleepless in my bed.
I never like to impair my heart
Cause it’s a place for the person I desire.
I resist hard, turning back
And it always attacks.
Oh this love, love, love
Makes me blue, blue, blue
Now losing, I surrender
The face shows winning, I pretend.
With fear, unstable, made me an arrestee.
Blame love for it, that I wanted,
That made me Sleepless in my bed.
I never like to impair my heart
Cause it’s a place for the person I desire.
I resist hard, turning back
And it always attacks.
Oh this love, love, love
Makes me blue, blue, blue
Now losing, I surrender
The face shows winning, I pretend.
Time taught me I need to love and loved
1 comment:
Beautiful poems man....
Post a Comment