Sunday, July 22, 2007

Strong

Dear friend just i remembered you
How you came from nowhere to be my friend
I was scared and shy to talk u
But you broke the ice in me
With your loving sight and your welcoming smile
I started to like you
By your soft spoken and your sparkling loving sight..
When I’m with you
You make me forget my troubles and worries
And u bring me a hope for life
Oh how fortunate am I.......... to be your friend.
I must thank three things
From the bottom of my heart for you being my friend :)
The account we had, drama and god
Cause without them I wouldn’t have known you
Or you, knowing me.
Let the world stop turning, let the sun stop burning
And let the wind stop blowing
But let this candle light of friendship
Burn forever with love, caring, patience....
And all the virtue human being ever known,
In the storm of my weakness.
Oh my sweet friend you have burden my heart with love
Which i took it with pleasure
And I will cherish it forever……..
Long live this friendship and long live to all who have this kind of friendship.

No comments: