Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Friend The Beautiful Gem

I opened my eyes from my slumber
Of the most memorable day,
To have found the lost gem I had.
To find the gem i was counting, counting the days in numbers.
O’ how I enjoyed and rejoiced to see,
The sparkling gem which I lost
Somewhere in the earth’s river like a sea.
It was light blue like a bright shinnying sky.
No, it is not diamond, sapphire or crystal
It’s aquamarine in the shape of a heart.
When I held it high I feel the beautiful river convergence in the sea
As a long lost friend meeting together,
Like the fireflies in love, in the eternal burning candle.
O’ how happy was I, found the precious gem, in my life.
The rays of the sun pierce its rays on it,
Which revealed to my amazement and I found five beautiful divine colors,
It was pink like a lotus, white like a jasmine, red like rose, yellow like a sunflower
And last but not the least .purple like a tulip.
This beautiful gem taught me a valuable lesson of,
Being like a flower of the divine virtues
Of Purity, peace, love, happiness and cheerful.
I merry and danced once again for reclaiming the lost gem
I danced, danced and danced in Joy.
But my joy is short lived because once
again I lost my precious gem,
In the Bay of Bengal and the wind of sadness embraced me.
But I didn’t loose hope because I knew I would find again my precious gem.
And I’ll be waiting and waiting for that day, for as long as there’s life on earth…………

1 comment:

distanthorizon said...

Hey Bro,

U rock man... this is really very nice..